KINGDOM VALLEY ISLAMABAD
Prime Minister Imran Khan launched a plan to build 5 million houses for Pakistan's homeless population. Kingdom Valley Islamabad Pvt. Ltd. collaborated with NAYA PAKISTAN HOUSING SCHEME in accordance with the PM's vision. The primary goal is to provide inexpensive housing to the general people. KINGDOM VALLEY ISLAMABAD is Pakistan's No.1 Society that has successfully completed the Technical Approval procedure. KINGDOM VALLEY ISLAMABAD, in conjunction with the government, will fulfil the ambition of Pakistan's Prime Minister with Zeal and Zest. Kingdom Valley Islamabad is a futuristic state-of-the-art housing community located near the M-2 Lahore Islamabad Motorway, away from the noise and bustle of the city. Kingdom Valley is the flagship project of Kingdom Group.
WHY ONE SHOULD CHOOSE KINGDOM VALLEY?
Kingdom Valley is a mix of residential and business needs, with Residential Plots, Commercial Plots, Farmhouses, Apartments, Heights, and Villas for Investment, Resale, and Living. Aside from the CPEC Route, Cadet College, Chakri Interchange (Lahore-Islamabad Motorway M2), Islamabad Airport, Rawalpindi-Islamabad Ring Road, Aerotropolis Zone (Business Hub), and Kheri Murat National Park are the primary attracting points. A dedicated team of professionals in Marketing, Operations, Customer Care, Sales, and Engineering is ready to provide you with great service. Kingdom Valley is always committed to providing its clients with the greatest and most readily available services in real time.
Kingdom Valley is committed to assisting you in achieving your business project objectives, higher-level strategic objectives, and ambitions, which drives us to deliver more than just a plot of land near the new Islamabad Airport. Business Hub will include a replica of Malaysia's Twin Towers, Kingdom Heights, a commercial market with a variety of international fast-food brands, Internal Standard Hospitals, and Best Clinical Laboratories. We endeavor to provide the greatest atmosphere for you, one that integrates with your lifestyle and company.
· 5 Marla
· 8 Marla
· 10 Marla
· 1 kanal
Kingdom Valley Islamabad is conveniently placed near the New Islamabad Airport and the Chakri Interchange on the M2 Highway. Kingdom Valley Islamabad is within a 15-minute drive from Islamabad International Airport.
· 5 kilometers from the Chakri Interchange on the Lahore-Islamabad Motorway M-2.
· 6 kilometers from the Rawalpindi Ring Road.
· 6 kilometers from the Thalian Interchange on the Lahore-Islamabad Highway.
· 15 minutes from Rawalpindi Cadet College.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
· Kingdom Valley Pvt. Ltd. (hence referred to as The Company) is the developer of the proposed housing scheme "KINGDOM VALLEY ISALMABAD," which is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). The firm offers to finish all development works of the "KINGDOM VALLEY ISALMABAD" housing scheme according to its planned timetable and plan, provided that the work is delayed owing to any unavoidable & uncontrollable circumstances known as Force Majeure, such as war, natural calamity, civil unrest, strikes, go-slow by labour, change in the fiscal policy of the Federal, Provincial, or Local Government, any legal restriction imposed by any court of law.
· The applicant will be eligible for allotment of a plot in KINGDOM VALLEY ISALMABAD upon successful and timely completion of the payment and its acknowledgment by the company.
· All applications for plots will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis; however, plot allocation may be made by ballot upon successful payment completion.
· The submission of application forms does not constitute confirmation of plot allotment.
· The final plot allotment in KINGDOM VALLEY ISALMABAD is subject to complete payment/development charges as per the firm's schedule and clearances from pertinent departments / Development authority.
· All payments and instalments must be submitted in accordance with the category/size of the plot and according to the payment schedule by bank draft/pay order/cash in favor of Kingdom Valley Pvt. Ltd.
· Following then, the development charges will be applied in accordance with the management's schedule.
· The Development Charges shall not include the construction of a Masjid, Commercial Center, Water Filtration Unit, and Grid Station (if any), which will be estimated at a later time and as and when required.
· In the event of late payment of dues, a 0.1 percent fee per day will be applied.
· In the event of non-payment of instalments on the due dates or any current dues or surcharge charged, the firm may cancel the membership and allocation of plot after at least one month written notice at the current postal address, and any excuse of change of current address without prior intimation and written acknowledgment of the company shall not be considered.
· Bookings or plots that have been granted or transferred cannot be returned to the firm.
· If a registration is cancelled due to non-payment of two consecutive instalments other than the down payment, the firm reserves the right to deduct 20% of the total price of the applied plots from the deposited cash at the time of cancellation.
· The management reserves the right to re-allocate a plot that has been cancelled. In this regard, the management's decision shall not be disputed in any authority or court of law, as the case may be.
· After successfully completing payments on schedule and having they acknowledged in writing by management, the applicant will be eligible for plot allocation through vote, subject to the terms and restrictions.
· Following the ballot, the applicant will be assigned a plot number based on the size and category requested.
· This application will be evaluated for the planned plot size requested by the applicant; however, actual plot size may vary depending on the plot number granted by ballot, and accounts will be adjusted appropriately at the firm's rate of cost of land at the time of allotment.
· Residential plots may not be utilized for commercial purposes; if this occurs, the allotment may be cancelled.
· Allotted of corner / park facing plots will pay an additional 10% premium in each occurrence, and allotted of Main Boulevard plots will pay an additional 15% premium at the time of vote assignment.
· Physical possession shall be turned over to the Allotted upon completion of project development and successful completion of payments by the applicant, including development charges/possession costs and all connected dues collected by the firm or the appropriate government authority/department. The Allotted will have no right to enter or let his/her agents, servants, workers, or contractors to enter the allotted plot until such payment in entire is completed.
· Applicant will abide by these terms and conditions, as well as the firm's and the concerned authority's bye-laws, rules and regulations, resolutions, and instructions governing allocation, possession, ownership, construction, and transfer of plots.
· The buyer shall not violate the bye laws specified by the competent authority or the Rawalpindi Development Authority (RDA) for building construction (s).
· The firm will make every effort to get water supply, sewerage, and gas supply connections for the project as soon as possible; however, the firm assumes no responsibility if any of the above-mentioned services are delayed by the appropriate government agencies/departments.
· If the Project KINGDOM VALLEY ISLAMABAD is cancelled for any reason, the corporation may provide the applicant plots of comparable value in other projects or linked projects of comparable monetary value, or it may choose to return the applicant's deposit within a specified time frame. It is clearly known that in such a case, the applicant will be entitled to no claim, harm, or interest other than the original amount paid.
· The buyer stated that the terms and conditions for the purchase of a plot in KINGDOM VALLEY ISLAMABAD are fully understood.
· All correspondence must be sent to the address specified on the application form, and the company is not responsible for letters that are not delivered. If the buyer's mailing address changes, he or she must notify the firm.
· The processing and merging fees for each residential plot are Rs.5, 000/- (Rupees Five thousand only).
· 25,000 Transfer Fee (Rupees Twenty-Five thousand only).
· 2.7 kilometers from Chakri Interchange
· Drive time from the New Islamabad Airport is 15 minutes.
· 15-minute drive National Park of Khairi-Murat
· Islamabad is a 20-minute drive away.
· Complete Land Ownership - Safe Investment
· Main Boulevard is 200 feet long.
· 24 hour electricity and security
· Nearest Cadet College to Rawalpindi
· Commercial Center
· Health Facilities
· Educational Institutes